View Profile JorisRollfox

1 Movie Review

I really love the artstyle, but the story just went from one thing to another without transition. Likewise, the animation ended out of nowhere.

The characters also felt quite flat with no distinguishing or relatable features, though that may just be because there wasn't enough time to get to know them.

Btw, the voice acting of crow guy was perfect.

72 Game Reviews

Awsome! I played a demo a year ago and I was immediately hooked. It has the same appeal as any deckbuilder but a much lower barrier to entry (especially now that the tutorial is much smoother), yet there are a lot of of fun strategies you can try.

I really love the art, so it's such a shame that I have no idea what's going on.

Just like Gretgor I thought this was just gonna be a Flappy Bird clone, but I was happily suprised.

I really like the art, the bird looks a bit out-of-place due to its flat colors but I still like how dynamic it is.

I also really like the gameplay, though I would allow the arrow-up key to glide as well. The spacebar is a bit unfomfortable for repeated use, at least for me. I would also limit the amount of jumps to 3 instead of making them shorter & shorter. While you feel more like a distressed bird because of your last few insignificant flaps, it is also quite frustrating.

To learn, have fun, & help others as a gamedev :)

Joris @JorisRollfox